[Freedombox-discuss] option to get a free software freedombox on an orange pi one computer?

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Fri Jul 6 15:16:44 BST 2018

Quoting a (2018-07-06 16:05:50)
> > How to report a bug in Debian is here: https://www.debian.org/Bugs/

> submit at bugs.debian.org
>
> I sent this email
>
> Package: u-boot-sunxi
> Version: 2018.05+dfsg-1
>
> https://packages.debian.org/sid/armhf/u-boot-sunxi/filelist
> Please get orange pi one on the list.
>
> I have not gotten returning emails from debian. How
> can I tell if debian is going to act on my
> email?

You can check the bugreports filed against the package here:

https://bugs.debian.org/u-boot-sunxi

If not on that list, your mail got lost before it reached the bug
tracker, and you need to try again (perhaps from a different mail
system).

If listed (and you didn't receive a confirmation) then the confirmation
email email got lost before reaching you, then make notice of the bug
number and refer to that in future discussions about that issue - either
alone or by web https://bugs.debian.org/$NUMBER or mail
$NUMBER at bugs.debian.org