[Freedombox-discuss] Hosting emails at home

Joseph Nuthalapati njoseph at thoughtworks.com
Wed Jun 6 06:31:32 BST 2018

I've captured the resources shared on this email thread on the issue #56.

We are working on some big features right now - AWS cloud image, fixing
raspberry pi builds, build server migration to buildbot, backup and the
occasional Plinth maintenance. And mray's new card-based UI design is
also running in parallel.

Email server is one of the basic features promised by FreedomBox and
deserves to be a high priority. We are planning to do it as soon as the
more essential feature, backup is done.

Maybe we should focus more on the really basic things users would
expect, like a website, blog, email server and file storage instead of
integrating a lot of applications.