[Freedombox-discuss] is freedombox 0.9 a 1 and how many freedomboxes are there?

James Valleroy jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Fri Jun 22 04:23:00 BST 2018

On 06/21/2018 05:05 PM, ni nhar wrote:
> Is freedombox 0.9 stable as a version 1? How many freedomboxes are on the
> internet? I ask because
> when maidsafe.net gets to version alpha 4 then freedomboxes could be one system
> to install
> maidsafe vaults on.

Why do you ask about 0.9? It's a quite old version of Debian testing (before
Debian 9 "Stretch" was released as stable).

The current stable version is part of Debian 9, and our image builds are here:
https://freedombox.org/download/stable/
You can think of it as "version 1", because it's the first stable release.

I'm asking how you were pointed to 0.9, because if users are being directed to
that old version, then we should either remove it or clearly mark it.