[Freedombox-discuss] Contributing to FreedomBox

Eesha Dutta eeshadutta99 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:15:18 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I am Eesha Dutta. I am a student at International Institute of
Information Technology, Hyderabad. I am experienced with Javascript, Python
and Django and also a contributor to Open Humans organisation. I came
across FreedomBox through my seniors, Nikhil Rayaprolu and Mridul Nagpal. I
would like to contribute to the project and would like to know if
FreedomBox is participating in Outreachy, this year. I found that
FreedomBox was listed as an Outreachy project under Debian last year and
as Debian is again participating in Outreachy this year, I would like to
know if I could contribute to FreedomBox as an Outreachy student.

Thank You.