[Freedombox-discuss] Whonix collaboration

procmem procmem at riseup.net
Wed Mar 21 12:25:47 UTC 2018

Hi Whonix dev here. Our distro is built around protecting common user
cases by forcing all connections thru Tor and configuring applications
for safe defaults. I think you and us have many common goals. Our long
term goal is to push our work upstream for long term viability and
widespread adoption. If we can identify shared areas of coop that would
be awesome. Though we are predominantly a VM OS we also have a physical
build option.

Some links:

You can introduce yourself on our forums:
forums.whonix.org

Here you can view all our deb packages and pick the ones that interest you:
https://github.com/Whonix/Whonix