[Freedombox-discuss] Migrating to freedombox-pkg-team list to tracker.debian.org

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Fri Mar 23 09:03:10 UTC 2018

Hello,

FreedomBox packaging team to get notifications and bug reports. We are
moving this list to team+freedombox at tracker.debian.org . Please
subscribe yourself to that team[1] if you are part of or looking to be
part of FreedomBox packaging team.

As part of alioth decommissioning the mailing list
freedombox-pkg-team at lists.alioth.debian.org will be gone. We have an
option to continue it but that is temporary[2]. A good replacement for
this list will be to use Teams feature of tracker.debian.org as
described in the Alioth migration guide[3]. Following it, I have created
a team for FreedomBox[1].

FreedomBox packaging team members have to:

- Abandon the freedombox-pkg-team list, choose not to migrate it[2].

- Subscribe yourself to the team list[1].

- Use team+freedombox at tracker.debian.org in the 'Maintainer:' instead of
freedombox-pkg-team at lists.alioth.debian.org for all future package uploads.

Links:

1) https://tracker.debian.org/teams/freedombox/