[Freedombox-discuss] Configuring public visibility

Joseph Nuthalapati njoseph at thoughtworks.com
Fri Mar 30 04:44:44 UTC 2018

Veera,

This is a bug in the Pagekite Python client which Plinth uses. This bug
has been fixed in the latest version of the package. I have raised a bug
requesting to release the latest version of the package to Debian.

https://bugs.debian.org/894418

Your FreedomBox should automatically get this package once it is
uploaded to Debian and the issue would be resolved.