[Freedombox-discuss] A20-OLinuXino-Lime2_Rev_H and higher most likely not able to run freedombox properly

Bart Notelaers bart at bartnotelaers.nl
Sat Nov 3 08:06:25 GMT 2018

Perhaps this is the same issue I had with my Olimex A20-OLinuXino-MICRO
(revision J) discussed on the board in July. Same symptoms anyway.

I solved it by using the
"freedombox-testing-free_latest_a20-olinuxino-micro-armhf.img" image I
downloaded in June 2018 (sorry, I dont have a specific date). With that
earlier image my board connected without issues to my router. With later
images, the board did not connect to the router. Also, my board is still
working properly even with later updates.

I hope this helps in troubleshooting. Or perhaps you can still find the
older testing images for your board and use those.

Kind regards,

Bart