[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox v0.41.0 released
jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Tue Oct 23 01:44:52 BST 2018
The FreedomBox web interface (plinth) v0.41.0 has been released and
uploaded to Debian unstable.
Highlights of this release:
- Enable backup/restore for datetime, deluge, avahi, backups, bind,
security, snapshot, ssh, firewall, diagnostics, names, power, and storage.
- snapshot: Fix issue with setting configuration.
- backups: Fix backup archives ownership issue.
- backups: Fix issue with showing exports from disks without labels.
- backups: Don't rely on disk labels during export/restore.
- backups: Fix downloading extracted archive files.
- Updated translations for Norwegian Bokmål, French, Russian, and Spanish.
The following people contributed to the git repository for this release:
- Allan Nordhøy
- James Valleroy
- Joseph Nuthalapati
- Michael Pimmer
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Freedombox-discuss