[Freedombox-discuss] Tracking down the radicale problem.

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Tue Apr 2 10:54:16 BST 2019

Quoting A. F. Cano (2019-04-01 22:51:46)
> On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 02:20:48AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > Quoting A. F. Cano (2019-04-01 00:11:58)
>
> ps aux | grep radicale only shows the uwsgi processes, so that part
> should be ok.

Maybe.

Checking which processes listen on relevant tcp ports is more reliable.

> Nothing shows up in the apache2 logs when I "fetch" while creating a
> DAV groupware calendar.  Instead a get the HTTP error (0).  This is
> with Korganizer on the same machine as the radicale server, Debian
> testing.

Requests not in Apach2 access log most likely failed (check error log)
or did not reach apache2 at all (maybe sniff the network to compare the
REST requests from your client with the REST responses from apache2).

[...]

> Nothing shows up [in uwsgi log] either.

Requests not succesfully processed by Apache2 will not reach uwsgi.

[...]

> But I get different errors.

Please file bugreports: https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Try isolate distinct bugs and file separate bugreports for each against
either Freedombox or Radicale as you suect is more suitable.

The better bugs are filed separately the easier they are to process.

Kind regards,