[Freedombox-discuss] CALL REMINDER: Saturday, April 13th at 14:00 UTC

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Fri Apr 12 23:32:29 BST 2019

Hi everyone,

The FreedomBox community's upcoming progress call is this Saturday,
April 13th at 14:00 UTC.

It has been quite a while since our last call, so we might have a lot to
discus. Our team will be talking about the latest issues in our software
development and community. All are welcome to join the discussion or
listen.

To access our calls, please use a Mumble voice over IP (VoIP) client
application (available for free for desktop and mobile). On your Mumble
client, please connect to server <fbx.freedomboxfoundation.org> using
port 64738.

Learn more about how to connect here:
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Danny Haidar

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.