[Freedombox-discuss] Upgrade 19.1 to 19.13

permondes - sagen sagen at permondes.de
Sun Aug 11 20:10:43 BST 2019

The upgrade was done automatically through the unattended-upgrade. I
have been on testing ever since (now on stable). So I did not use apt.
If you need some log files, please let me know.
Currently it works okay, except that when I am not logged in, the
plinth home page only shows ikiwiki, mediawiki is not shown again (as
it was before). I want to do a restart tonight anyway to get the latest
kernel, maybe that will help. Next steps for me is setting up the
system from scratch anyway, with a new microSD card.
	Dietmar