[Freedombox-discuss] Call reminder: Sunday, August 25th at 17:00 UTC

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Fri Aug 23 15:19:59 BST 2019

Hi everyone,

The FreedomBox community's upcoming progress call is this Sunday, August 25th at 17:00 UTC.

To access our calls, please use a Mumble voice over IP (VoIP) client application (available for free for desktop and mobile). On your Mumble client, please connect to server <fbx.freedomboxfoundation.org> using port 64738.

Learn more about how to connect here: https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls

You can find all future call reminders in the "Announcements" category of our forum. Comments and agenda items can also be posted in the forum thread for each call: https://discuss.freedombox.org/c/announcements

Hope you can make it!

Best,

Danny Haidar

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.