[Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry Pi 4

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sun Dec 29 20:52:58 GMT 2019

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 05:22:12AM -0800, Chris Troutner wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 09:52:19AM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 12:35:45PM -0800, Chris Troutner wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I was just checking the FreedomBox Maker page
> > >  <https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Maker>
> > > and did not see the newer Raspberry Pi 4 mentioned.
> > > Has anyone successfully build Freedombox for an RPi 4?
> >
> > Please tell the deeper meaning of that question.
> >
> Deeper meaning?

Oops, my bad.  I could not ignore the original posting.

> I want to run Freedombox on a Raspberry Pi 4.

Okay.  Take that challenge
and proof yourself how much you really want it.

The challenge will not endanger your live like alpine climbing
or parachute jumping, but it will enrich your live.  And you will learn
a lot.  The journey will have hurdles, at http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
is documented how to ask advice how to take such hurdles.

Best wishes for twenty twenty

Regards
Geert Stappers