[Freedombox-discuss] Odroid N2 - Great Specs

Joshua Blagden jfblagden at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 05:00:18 GMT 2019

Will there be a port of Freedombox for the new Odroid N2? I'm curious
because it looks like an incredible board. It has six CPU cores, four of
which are clocked at 1.8 GHz and two of which are clocked at 1.9 GHZ, up
to 4 GB RAM, 4 USB 3.0 ports, and [unlike Raspberry PI] true gigabit
Ethernet. I realize that it's possible to install Debian via CLI and
then install Freedombox afterwards, but I was curious if there'd be a
port specifically for the Odroid N2 because it would be nice. In my
opinion, this board could seriously prove wrong the skeptics who thought
an ARM board couldn't be powerful enough to be a server.

Josh Blagden