[Freedombox-discuss] Issues since 20-Jan-2019

permondes - sagen sagen at permondes.de
Tue Jan 22 10:24:07 GMT 2019

Thanks for the feedback.
Quassel was not working, just showed the content of about 2 days ago,
so I could not catch the response from Sunil.
I now did a hard reset (realized the box was very warm, so it was busy
doing something) and it is now working.
/boot was full to 50% (I purged an old 4.18 kernel, now it is at 27%)/
is at 15% only
Doing an apt upgrade now, there are 14 packages still to be updated.
This runs through without issues.
What I had observed in the last days is that the device sometimes gets
stuck doing the unattended upgrades. I had to do a hard reset after
having waited for 4-8 hours.I am using the LIME with 512 MB RAM, maybe
that is not sufficient?From the log is seems that unattended upgrades
are sometimes started twice in the morning. One has starting logs in
the file but nothing thereafter. Where can I check the starting scheme?
Is this in cron?
	Dietmar