[Freedombox-discuss] FOSDEM

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Thu Jan 31 18:10:14 GMT 2019

Hey everyone,

I'll be at FOSDEM this weekend, and I'm delivering a lightning talk
about FreedomBox on Saturday at 12:00pm. But I won't be tabling for
FreedomBox in the exhibition hall because there wasn't enough space.

Is anyone else going to be at FOSDEM this weekend? It'd be great to meet
up with anyone in the FreedomBox community.

Danny

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.