[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox Foundation server maintenance

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Mon Jul 1 15:11:46 BST 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm writing to remind you about our last period of server maintenance.

On Tuesday, July 2nd at 23:00 UTC, our Discourse forum
(discuss.freedombox.org <http://discuss.freedombox.org>) will be offline
for up to two hours.

Please be advised that the forum may not be available for the full two
hours of maintenance.

This is the last period of server downtime for now. Thank you for your
patience!

Best,

Danny

Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development
FreedomBox Foundation

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.