[Freedombox-discuss] NEWS: Announcing the FreedomBox Forum and Live Demo

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Fri Mar 29 19:08:21 GMT 2019

Hi everyone,

Sales of the the much anticipated Pioneer FreedomBox Home Servers launch
soon. In anticipation of sales, we are proud to launch two new services
for our users: a FreedomBox Forum and a live demo of FreedomBox!

Our forum will be the new home of discussions about FreedomBox. The
forum welcomes users in need of support and team members who want to
discuss technical topics. Though questions on this mailing list will
continue to be answered, we want to transition our technical support to
the forum. The forum will make it easier to find historical support
requests, which will be searchable.

Forum: https://discuss.freedombox.org/

We are also proud to launch a live demo of FreedomBox. The demo is a
custom version of FreedomBox which comes with a few apps pre-configured
and automatically resets itself every 30 minutes.

Live Demo: https://freedombox.org/demo/

Big thanks go to Sunil for building the forum. And big thanks also go to
Joseph Nuthalapati, who was helped by Johannes Keyser, for building the
demo server.

You can read the full news post here:
https://freedomboxfoundation.org/news/forum_and_demo/

Best,

Danny

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.