[Freedombox-discuss] password reset

Johannes Keyser johanneskeyser at posteo.de
Wed Nov 13 22:09:04 GMT 2019

Hello Geert,

I'm not sure whether this is still up to date, but look at Sunil's
answer at https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team/plinth/issues/1242.
My guess would be that you have to chroot into the SD card to do this.

Another idea to gain SSH-login might be to add an SSH-pubkey into fbx's
.ssh/authorized_keys, but I haven't tried that.

In case my answers are rubbish, I hope the mailing list will fix it :).

Groeten en good luck,
Johannes