[Freedombox-discuss] Tomorrow: Q&A with Eben Moglen

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Thu Nov 14 16:57:22 GMT 2019

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that tomorrow, we are having an open Q&A session with
Eben Moglen, President of the FreedomBox Foundation and founder of the
project.

On Friday, November 15th, 2019, the FreedomBox Core Team will meet in
New York City for our annual "FreedomBox Summit," where we discuss
development plans for the year ahead. Though only the Core Team members
will attend the Summit in person, we want the entire FreedomBox
community to join the conversation--this is why we have scheduled a
virtual Q&A session with Eben Moglen and the core team.

WHAT: Q&A session in which you can ask about the project's priorities
and raise issues which you feel are important to the project's future
WHO: FreedomBox community members (i.e. you), the core team, FreedomBox
Foundation staff, and Eben Moglen

WHEN: Friday, November 15 at 20:00 UTC - 21:00 UTC (one hour)

WHERE: The FreedomBox Foundation's Mumble server. To access the calls,
please use a Mumble voice over IP (VoIP) client application (available
for free for desktop and mobile). On your Mumble client, please connect
to server <fbx.freedomboxfoundation.org> using port 64738.

I strongly encourage you to join this call--even if you're still new to
the project. We rely on your ideas, and this is your chance to share them.

Please be sure to join the call!

Best,

Danny

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.