[Freedombox-discuss] Help wanted: Cockpit on FreedomBox

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Tue Oct 22 19:01:31 BST 2019

Hi everyone,

Have you ever wanted to make a code contribution to FreedomBox? If so,
this email is for you.

We have identified a small coding task and published instructions for
anyone who wants to do it. Long story short, we need to add more
information to the Cockpit application page within the FreedomBox UI. We
call this task a "Contributor Invite," because you can use it as an
opportunity to join our contributor community.

Here is a summary of the Contributor Invite:

Task name: "Revise the App Page for Cockpit"
-Task Area: Coding
-Effort rating: 2/5
-Skills required: Python, Django Views/Templates

Full details here:
https://discuss.freedombox.org/t/contributor-invite-revise-the-app-page-for-cockpit/422

Does anyone want to claim it? We also have a number of other Contributor
Invites posted to our forum, including non-code tasks.

Best,

Danny

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.