[Freedombox-discuss] EVENT: FreedomBox in Berlin this Friday

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Wed Sep 18 21:53:34 BST 2019

Hi everyone,

This Friday (2019-09-20), one of our community members will be speaking
about FreedomBox at a CryptoParty in Berlin, Germany. Doors open at 8pm,
the event starts at 8:30pm.

You don’t need any previous knowledge, and all questions are more than
welcome at a CryptoParty!

I hope that some of our German community members can make it!

FULL EVENT DETAILS HERE:
https://discuss.freedombox.org/t/freedombox-at-a-cryptoparty-in-berlin-this-friday/394

Best,

Danny

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.