[Freedombox-discuss] Patch to fix calibre manual_page (calibre -> Calibre)

spectral spectral at sonic.net
Sat Dec 26 17:03:02 GMT 2020

Attached is a one line patch (actually just one word, which is just as
well since this is the first patch I've ever created, so I may have
messed it up), to fix a problem with the calibre app's manual_page
value that breaks calibre's "Learn more..." link.  Manual page names
start with a capital letter, but the current manual_page value for
calibre is "calibre" rather than "Calibre".