[Freedombox-discuss] Janus as a video chat service in Freedombox

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Nov 27 21:25:16 GMT 2020

[Joseph Nuthalapati]
> 2. Ask your contact to meet using a meeting URL.  Scheduling or
> communication about the meeting is done using other channels. The app
> doesn't have to maintain contacts or even need a login to participate
> in the video conference. This is the use case of a scheduled video
> conference.

This is the feature I want.  It would allow me to conduct group video
chats without having to trust any outside cloud service.  And I want to
give the participants a web page to visit, with no need for an app or
any extra software to install.  Only a web browser with working WebRTC
support should be needed.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen