[Freedombox-discuss] [GSoC21] Interest in FreedomBox email project

Tutanota Sales sales at tutao.de
Wed Apr 14 09:05:16 BST 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your project looks super-awesome and I really wish I had better news for you.

Unfortunately, the project to build a small self-hostable server for Tutanota is a long time into the future. Right now, we are improving the email and calendar clients and it will take a few more years until we are finished with that. So I don't think we can be of any help to you.

Kind regards,
Hanna

--
Tutao GmbH
Deisterstr. 17a

Phone: +49 511 202801-0
Fax: +49 511 202801-19
mailto:sales at tutao.de

https://tutanota.com
https://twitter.com/TutanotaTeam

Registered office: Hannover (Germany), represented by: Arne Möhle, Matthias Pfau
Registry court: Amtsgericht Hannover, register number: HRB 208014
Value Added Tax Identification Number (VAT No.) in pursuance of § 27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE280903265

14 Apr 2021, 09:15 by fioddor at gmail.com: