[Freedombox-discuss] Sigh... FreedomBox rebooted last night. Dnsmasq again not starting.

A. F. Cano afc54 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 13:19:29 BST 2021

Hi,

I have no idea why this issue keeps coming back, gets fixed, works
again, and now, after the latest reboot last night, dnsmasq is again not
starting.  Can someone shed some light?

I have stopped and restarted BIND from the web interface but that
doesn't do anything.  What should I do to get this back to normal?
2 emails back in this thread I copy/pasted what all the parameters to
dnsmasq look like.  Obviously it is getting started (when it does) in a
very deliberate manner with the proper parameters.

Help!

This is what "About" says:

You are running Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) and FreedomBox
version 21.4.4. FreedomBox is up to date.

Augustine