[Freedombox-discuss] bullseye-update - radicale errors for one user

Dieter dieter at sarina-ist-doof.de
Fri Aug 20 21:59:57 BST 2021

Hi everyone!

I've updated my freedombox to debian bullseye on monday. However, since
then I'm having the following issue, that i hope you could help me with:

One of my radicale users always gets a http 403 forbidden when trying to
log into radicale.

Longer description:

User can log on to freedombox with user/password.

User had (prior to the update to bullseye) used radicale.

User now can log on to freedombox, click on the radicale-button.
User is then forwarded to the radicale login. Here, with the same user
and password, radicale will always tell "403 forbidden".

And I can not figure out what is happening yet.

Do you have any idea?

Thank you and best regards,

Dieter