[Freedombox-discuss] UPDATE: NOT SOLVED, there appears to be a timeout issue. Was: Forbidden (403)

A. F. Cano afc54 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 20:16:53 GMT 2021

On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 04:06:11PM -0500, A. F. Cano wrote:
> I upraded the internal machine from Debian 10 to 11 and the problem
> disappeared.  Not sure what specific prolem got resolved.

Well, the problem has not gone away.  It happens sporadically, usually
after a long time has passed after the last search.  Then I get the
forbidden message.  Then I have to explicitly go to the searx page and
re-type the search.  If I serach soon after, after an existing search or
from the search bar in firefox, no problem.  Is there some timeout in
searx that gives the forbidden message after a specific period of time?
Like I said in my original message, the browser is sending the refered
info.

Augustine