[Freedombox-discuss] How to upgrade new pioneer freedom box to bullseye

Peter Grove peergrove at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 16:17:04 GMT 2021

Hello,

I have bought last week a Pioneer Freedombox. After installation the apps does not work and upgrade is not possible. Message is:

Dit is Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster), en FreedomBox versie 21.4.

I see that there is a new version Bullseye that is not delivered with my Pioneer. I have a macbook and have read some forums, but that is to complicated for me. What is the easiest way to upgrade my box to Bullseye and get it working?

With kind regards,
Peter