[Freedombox-discuss] Upgrade to Bullseye

James Valleroy jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Fri Jul 9 20:37:18 BST 2021

On 7/8/21 5:22 PM, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> I would like to upgrade to Bullseye, do you see any problems?

I have started to document this on the wiki:

https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Manual/Upgrades#Auto-Update_to_Next_Stable_Release

and especially the next section "Manual Update to Next Stable Release".

> What to do with /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freedombox2.list, it says: "This file is managed by FreedomBox, do not edit".

FreedomBox will update the file when the system is running bullseye (as stable, not testing) and bullseye-backports becomes available.

--
James