[Freedombox-discuss] Content of /etc/default/samba

Dieter dieter at sarina-ist-doof.de
Tue Jul 13 08:46:33 BST 2021

Thanks!

But to be hones, i don't know augeas. And i think i broke my config. ;)

What i understood:
/etc/default/samba should contain:
/SMBDOPTIONS --configfile=/etc/samba/smb-freedombox.conf

possibly without the / at the beginning.

I tried samba with and without the prefixed-/ but it always seems to use
/etc/samba/smb.conf and not the freedombox-config.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Best regards,
Dieter