[Freedombox-discuss] first merge_requests

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Wed Jun 9 21:21:18 BST 2021

On woensdag 9 juni 2021 18:05:31 CEST Tiago Zaniquelli  wrote:
> Finally I did my first merge request.

Great!

> Is it possible anyone take look if I'm not did nothing wrong?
> This is my Merge Request
> https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team/freedombox/-/merge_requests/2065
>
> Another question, How do I know if my merge request was accepted or not?

The normal procedure is as follows:
1) User (you) submit a MR
2) One or more people review your changes and make comments if things are
wrong/unclear/etc
3) You fix/clarify/etc any brought up issues
4) back to step 2 until all things are resolved
5) If everything is to the satisfaction of a maintainer, then the MR will be
merged

You'll receive emails about all the steps, except your own actions (at least
by default, maybe there's even a setting to also get emails about your own
actions).

HTH