[Freedombox-discuss] Change repository for apps

Quiliro Ordóñez quiliro at riseup.net
Sat Aug 6 02:16:31 BST 2022

I am using the Freedombox package for Debian-based distros contained in
Trisquel GNU [1].  It installs and configures correctly.

When you want to install the apps, there is an error about it trying to
download filesand not being able to do it.  I see it shows debian.org on
the package name it is trying to download instead of the Trisquel
repository.

What do I have to do to change the repository that Freedombox tryes to
download from Debian to Trisquel.

--
Saluton.
Quiliro Ordóñez

If you want to give Richard Stallman (the father of the free software
movement) a hand, visit https://stallmansupport.org
Visítalo si quieres dar una mano a Richard Stallman (el padre del
movimiento de software libre).

Links:
------
[1] https://trisquel.info