[Freedombox-discuss] Change repository for apps

Quiliro Ordóñez quiliro at riseup.net
Sat Aug 6 16:45:35 BST 2022

Thank you very much for your work for freedom and for your quick
response.

> First I want to mention, that Trisquel support is out of scope for the
> FreedomBox project. However, if the Trisquel maintainers want to send
> us bug reports and patches for issues we have in common, we are happy
> to review and process those.

OK.  Nice.  I just reported the error on Trisquel.  There is no response
yet.

> FreedomBox is a Debian pure blend, so the apt package repositories for
> FreedomBox are in the same locations as any Debian installation:
> - /etc/apt/sources.list
> - /etc/apt/sources.list.d/

OK.  I will explore it.  Is there any manual to do this for Debian?

> In particular, you probably want to modify
> "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/freedombox2.list".

There are no files on /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ .  Perhaps that is only
in Trisquel.