[Freedombox-discuss] UPDATE: Nothing I tried worked.

Znoteer znoteer at mailbox.org
Tue Dec 6 19:49:06 GMT 2022

Hello,

On Tue, Dec 06, 2022 at 02:17:14PM -0500, A. F. Cano wrote:

> Given that one of the users of my gobby server has told me that his old
> version 0.4.94 still works, I tried compiling it from source code.  Had
[snippity snip]

I have no clue how to help with your problem, and compiling is not part of my pay grade, but...

> Where does the FreedomBox keep log entries of the gobby server? There is
> nothing obvious in /var/log.  How can I enable any possible debugging

I was looking for shaarli logs not long ago and came up with same problem as you: no apparent logs. In the case of shaarli, logs have been diverted to systemd. Try looking in journalctl. You may find something there.

Cheers,

--
Znoteer
znoteer at mailbox.org