[Freedombox-discuss] Dependency problem for matrix-synapse.

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Wed Jan 12 21:33:45 GMT 2022

On 1/12/22 10:30, A. F. Cano wrote:
[...]
> But matrix-synapse still breaks matrix-synapse-ldap3 and the 1.49
> version is still broken:
[...]

It looks like the only problem is that matrix-synapse needs a version of
python3-frozendict that is only available from bullseye-backports.
Please try the following:

echo -e "Package: python3-frozendict\nPin: release
a=bullseye-backports\nPin-Priority: 500" > /etc/apt/preferences.d/my.pref

This solution worked for me on stable while doing a fresh install. I
will submit a patch to fix the issue soon.

--
Sunil