[Freedombox-discuss] CALL: Saturday, June 11 at 14:00 UTC

Daniel Gnoutcheff gnoutchd at softwarefreedom.org
Wed Jun 8 16:08:15 BST 2022

The FreedomBox community's upcoming progress call is on:

  Saturday, June 11 at 14:00 UTC

To access our calls, please use a Mumble voice over IP (VoIP) client
application (available for free for desktop and mobile).  On your Mumble
client, please connect to server <mumble.freedombox.org> port 64738.

Learn more about how to connect here:
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls

You can find all future call reminders in the "Announcements" category
of our forum. Comments and agenda items can also be posted in the forum
thread for each call: https://discuss.freedombox.org/c/announcements

Later,
--
Daniel Gnoutcheff