[Freedombox-discuss] Ikiwiki setting not working, or am i misunderstanding it?

A. F. Cano afc54 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 6 00:21:50 BST 2023

In the setup section of an ikiwiki blog, there is an item that says:

  how many backlinks to show before hiding excess (0 to show all)

I have set it to 0 and was expecting that all the posts would be shown when
the blog is selected, in reverse order, but only the last 10 are shown.
As I add posts, the 11th drops out of the page.  If I select "posts" I
see the links for all of them.

Is this setting not working? or am I misunderstanding what it's supposed to
do?

Thanks.

Augustine