[Freedombox-discuss] New FreedomBox install, a few show stopper problems.

spectral spectral at sonic.net
Sun Jul 23 23:30:32 BST 2023

matrix-synapse won't be available to fresh bookworm installs until it
appears in bookworm-backports.  If matrix-synapse was installed on
bullseye (from bullseye-backports), it will still be present following
an upgrade to bookworm.  There's some reason why matrix-synapse isn't
included in Debian releases but is later added to backports, but I
forget what it is.