[Freedombox-discuss] FYI: FreedomBox upgrades, qemu.

A. F. Cano afc54 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 31 03:52:31 BST 2023

Just to complete this thread, I tried this SD card/image on the real
FreedomBox and it also kept on upgrading for hours, so this was not just
the overhead of the emulator.  I finally wiped it, installed the latest
image for the apu and the new image installed fine and went through
the initial config and initial upgrade in the expected time.  Unfortunately,
the new image still has the issue of the inside packets not going out.
See the next thread I started on this.  I'll keep investigating.

Augustine