[Freedombox-discuss] dnsmasq and dhcp-hosts

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Fri Oct 13 02:21:10 BST 2023

On 9/29/23 14:25, A. F. Cano wrote:
[...]
> Of course there's also the bridging between internal interfaces issue that I've
> already described that, without it, doesn't allow ssh from one subnet to the
> other even when using numerical IP addresses.

I have not been able respond to question earlier. However, bridging
should be possible with NetworkManager. I think this involves setting up
primary connection and dependent connection(s). FreedomBox UI does not
have this ability. Try cockpit UI otherwise use nmtui on the command
line. Just don't forget to the make the connection 'shared' and assign
to 'internal' firewall zone.

--
Sunil