[Fsf-Debian] Suggested wording...

Michael Gilbert mgilbert at debian.org
Mon Aug 13 16:27:41 UTC 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> Op 13-08-12 02:04, Mason Loring Bliss schreef:
>> On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 10:43:49PM +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>>
>>> For me it'a difficult to understand english when it becomes non-technical,
>>> but e.g. cynical. But aren't you overreacting?
>>
>> No, he was inexcusably rude. He was repeatedly accusing people of lying.
>
> You can call it rude, but it is his opinion. It's not about you, but
> about this point.

His opinions have certainly been intentionally polarizing and
people/organization-centric rather than technically-based,
constructive, or intended to work toward solutions.

He's certainly free to harbor his own perspective, but when he makes
accusations and derogatory statements, we are free as well to balk at
them and choose to ignore his further ramblings.

Best wishes,
Mike