[Fsf-collab] Hi - and thank you!

David Ayers ayers at fsfe.org
Thu Jul 5 09:35:59 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am a Debian user and I am a Debian derivative user.  I'm a Free
Software Foundation Associate Member and I am a Fellow of the Free
Software Foundation Europe.  I have a few more 'construction sites' but
that's not important in this context.

I would love to see the FSF, Debian and all the other freedom focused
Debian derivative projects work together to obsolete proprietary
software packages that are currently hosted in the non-free archive, by
supporting and improving free software replacements.

Thank you all very much for this initiative!

Cheers,
David

--
David Ayers - Team Austria