[Fsf-Debian] Getting this party started.

Grant H. sirgrant at member.fsf.org
Mon Jul 23 17:59:34 UTC 2012

Ok, so who is ready to get this ball rolling?

So if you read Stefano Zacchiroli's original statement in the "next
steps" section he is looking for us to report freedom related bugs that
apply to Debian to the Debian bug tracker.

We can use:
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines

I don't think debian uses a wiki format but Trisquel actually has a page
we (I) setup to monitor our status on these freedom related issues:

https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/software-does-not-respect-free-system-distribution-guidelines

Maybe Debian could do something similar because that would make it very
easy to see what needs to be reported.
--
*Grant H.
*Email: SirGrant at member.fsf.org
*Ask me for my GPG key
*I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!