[Fsf-Debian] Stephano's talk at LibrePlanet

John Sullivan johns at fsf.org
Tue Jun 25 16:06:12 UTC 2013

Bryan Baldwin <bryan at katofiad.co.nz> writes:

> Was the video for this ever published? If so I apologize, but I haven't
> seen the link posted here?

Not yet, but it will be very soon -- I think possibly even this week.
We'll be announcing a batch of the videos at http://fsf.org/blogs, on
our new GNU MediaGoblin instance set up for this purpose, and Stefano's
is part of that batch.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.

passwd Ron Brown Uzbekistan lynch AVN Firewalls 22nd SAS bluebird
weapons of mass destruction enemy of the state CDC Ruby Ridge
eavesdropping Glock AFSPC