[Fusioninventory-devel] libFusionInventory server

taha goulamhoussen taha.goulamhoussen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:34:08 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm working on a library that will make relation between agents
FusionInventory/OCSInventory and a third party application (GLPI or others).

The project goal is to provide easy integration with agents without the
dependency on OCS Server.

In a first time, we'll deal with the inventory.

The library will be developed in PHP. Unit tests will be implemented with
PHPUnit.

The specifications of the project are available on the wiki:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-server-phplib/wiki

process:
http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/2/processmachine.png
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7445/processsection.png

Feedbacks are welcome.

About myself, i'm Taha Goulamhoussen. I'm doing an internship at Atos Origin
with Gonéri Le Bouder.