[Fusioninventory-devel] Duplicated network interfaces

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Wed Aug 4 16:02:47 UTC 2010

2010/8/4 Denis Linvinus <linvinus at gmail.com>

>>> And the IPenabled field too. I think I can ignore the devices when
>>> IPenabled is not true.
>>>
>>> http://github.com/fusinv/fusioninventory-agent/commit/75686aa9fe057ae078511602502d14c811cc929e
>>>
>>> Can you try the last snapshot of the installer?
>>> http://prebuilt.fusioninventory.org/devel/windows-i386/
>>>

>> no, if you look at file nics_utf8.txt there two  *ParaVirtualized
>> Ethernet Adapter - Минипорт планировщика пакетов*
>> and both have mac and ipenabled.
>> i still have two adapters
>>
>> I think I understood. Win32_NetworkAdapter is the physcial interface and
Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration is the configuration. Please run the
nic2.pl script to get the information from this WMI class. I've the feeling
the "Availability" and "Installed" fields are what we're looking for (
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa394216%28VS.85%29.aspx ).

Best regards,
--
     Gonéri Le Bouder