[Fusioninventory-devel] Local inventory directly in GLPI

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Sat Aug 21 13:31:56 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have begun to write in plugin import of data from agent inventory
(with help of lib server PHP of FusionInventory coded by Taha and
Goneri).

I write this part of plugin for GLPI 078.

For the moment and after 4 hours of work, we create a new Computer with
serial, manufacturer, name, model, osname and osversion. We import too
CPU informations and software list. So we use API of GLPI and all of
this datas use history, rules, dictionary ;)

I think, we will create nearly a demo version of GLPI with development
plugin and you can be able to send your inventory from your agents
directly in GLPI and see result.

So good bye OCS server :)

David