[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory Agent 2.1.7

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Sun Dec 12 21:41:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

FusionInventory Agent 2.1.7 has been released today. This new stable
version come with a lot of bug fixes for Solaris, AIX, MacOSX and Linux.

For the OcsDeploy module user, we decide to add a --no-p2p parameter
to disable the network scan and speed up the software deployment.

We add a experimental support for screen resolution on Linux.
For the moment, there is some limitation with dual-screen
configuration.

The Changelog:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/repository/revisions/cd6a8e8bb515553c27aff6647d24627758f37f8b/entry/Changes

The FusionInventory Agent page on the CPAN:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/FusionInventory-Agent/

The package is already in Debian experimental:
http://packages.debian.org/experimental/fusioninventory-agent

And the prebuilt archive are up to date:
http://prebuilt.fusioninventory.org/stable/

We also published OcsDeploy module 1.1.0. This new version use POE to scan the network and can support network up to 1200 machines.

Best regards,

    Gonéri Le Bouder